MicrUs is a new generation of a USB-powered pocket-size point of care ultrasound imaging system. It offers ultrasound screening in B, M, B + M, 4B, PW Doppler, PW Doppler + B (duplex) modes together with Speckle Reduction Processing, Trapezoid and Spatial compound imaging.
Various transducers can be connected and disconnected in second thanks to advanced probe recognition technology. MicrUs is a fanless device so it’s well suited for ultrasound-guided procedures. Personal ultrasound scanner can be fully controlled from a remote computer providing possibilities for telemedicine and educational purposes.
Software Development Kit available to scientific organisations and industry enables advanced manipulation with the ultrasound data and customization of the user interface.
MicUs is available in following modifications:
- I/O module (optional), hardware modification, provides up to 2 trigger signals to/from external equipment through additional connectors
Telemed LV/LF probes with Usono ProbeFix Dynamic T for dynamic ultrasound scanning
Get in touch
"*" indicates required fields
MicrUs EXT-1H Kit includes:
- MicrUs EXT-1H beamformer
- ultrasound transducer (optional)
- Mini-B to Type-A USB 2.0 cable
- 100~240 VAC, 50~60 Hz power supply (EN60601-1)
- software, assembly and set-up manual, operation manual (supplied on USB memory stick)
Detailed system specifications and comparison with other systems see here